AQ-101D Arc Flash Protection - Medium Voltage
AQ-101D sophisticated microprocessor-based arc flash protection unit for arc light detection.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
It is designed to minimize the damage caused by an arcing fault (arc flash) by tripping the circuit breaker that sources the fault current. The complete system self-supervision function of AQ-101D provides the highest level of dependability by continuously monitoring all internal system functions as well as external connections.
AQ-101D can be used as a stand-alone unit or as a part of a more complex arc protection system via a binary bus.
- Easy DIN rail installation
- A wide range for the power supply (18…72 V DC or 80…265 V AC/DC)
- A maximum of 12 arc light point sensors (3 point sensor per channel)
- A maximum of 1 fiber loop sensor (optional)
- 4 trip relays
- 1 system failure relay
- 1 fast binary output
- 2 fast binary inputs
- 1 multifunction push button
- Non-volatile memory
- 25 indication LEDs
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.