Arc flash and electrical hazards can be greatly reduced with modern substation protection and controls.
Power Precision engineers and technicians team up to design and install protection and controls to reduce hazards to people and equipment. Below is a list of just some examples of safety improvements that we can install
- breaker remote racking and operating controls
- breaker monitoring, metering and setting via Ethernet networks
switchgear bus insulation and safety improvements
- vacuum breaker retrofits and upgrades of upstream protective devices
- arc flash sensing and quenching to nearly eliminate incident energy at < 1 cal/cm2
continuous monitoring of insulation resistance
- bus voltage indication with capacitive LED indicators
Handheld devices for remote control and programming LV breakers.